ClassA Truck Driver Job Up to $1150/week SouthE Regional HomeWeekends

Regional Driving Opportunities - Southeast

Hiring Locations: TN, NC, SC, GA
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Company Driver
Home-Time: Home Every Single Weekend! (34-Hour Reset)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
Pay: Sliding Pay Scale Starts @ $0.35 CPM (1 Year Exp.) / $0.40 CPM (5 Years Exp. + Hazmat)
Sign-On-Bonus: $700 & $0.05 CPM Extra for First 90-Days
This Southeast Regional position is with one of the most reputable mid-size carriers in the country! If you're worried about driving for 'one of the big ones', then look no further as this will be a perfect fit for you! Positions are available in the Southeast region of the U.S. - if you are unsure of whether or not you are in the hiring area, call and ask your recruiter or fill out and application and we will let you know. These Regional positions will keep you earning an average of $882.00 - $1,197.00, EVERY WEEK! Instead of guaranteeing driver's miles like so many other companies do, these earnings numbers are based off of their CURRENT fleet of driver's and what THEY make! Obviously the harder working driver's that WANT more miles get the upper-end of that pay! You'll know what to expect on a consistent basis for your route, pay, and home-time. You will ALWAYS be home EVERY weekend. Pay varies based on experience with pay maxing out at 5 years of experience. Pay is actually based on a sliding pay scale, however with 1 year of experience you will earn AT LEAST $0.35 CPM on ALL MILES and with 5 years of experience (and Hazmat) you will be earning $0.40 CPM on ALL MILES. For more information on the remainder of the sliding pay scale, please discuss with your recruiter.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over inter-city routes or spanning several states.
Record deliveries and driving via e-logs, etc.
Drive long distances.
Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and do routine pre-trip inspections.
Report to dispatchers and record any incidents.
Follow all applicable traffic laws.
Transport hazardous materials - This depends on the account. We have non-Hazmat and Hazmat dedicated accounts available.
Multi-Stop Loads
Take rest periods as required during trips.
Report mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
Running Area: 90% in NC, SC, FL, GA, TN, & MS. The other 10% will be to PA, MD, OH, & NJ (typically OH, KY, or Baltimore only 2-3 times/month) if needed. Home weekends for 34-48 hours; current drivers are averaging 48-hours.
The following are required for all Regional positions:
A high-school education, GED, or equivalent is preferred.
Valid Class-A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
12 Months of Class-A Driving experience, OTR is required - 3 Months of the Experience Need to be Within the Last 6 Months!
Ability to pass a DOT Physical at orientation!
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further! Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or apply directly on our website at: www.truckersamerica.com for more information!

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.